Rhinoplasty or nose job surgery, is a procedure that involves altering the size and shape of the nose. Dr. Kassir is the best rhinoplasty surgeon in NYC because he understands how to acheive a balanced and harmonious nose that blends with the person's facial features.
Are you thinking about rhinoplasty in NYC?
Any healthy teens or adults who want to improvement their nose are good candidates for rhinoplasty.
For most rhionplasty patients, most patients who undergo this nose job procedure, find that the results are life changing. Patients describe an increase in confidence and boost in self-esteem. Rhinoplasty can change lives. The ideal candidates for rhinoplasty are:
- You have breathing problems.
- You are over the age of fifteen.
- You have good physical and emotional health.
- You are unhappy with the size and/or shape of your nose.
- You have breathing problems limited to your nose.
- You suffered an injury that has altered the look of your nose.
However, if you are a candidate for rhinoplasty, the decision to have a rhinoplasty is important and personal. You should first consult with Dr. Kassir in the 799 Park Avenue, NYC office before deciding on the operation.
Does Insurance Cover Rhinoplasty?
Insurance may cover some of the functional aspects of rhinoplasty — those procedures that improve breathing:
- opening sinus drainage pathways (endoscopic sinus surgery),
- shrinking large turbinates (turbinate reduction),
- straightening a crooked septum (septoplasty),
- valve surgery (placing cartilage grafts to stabilize the breathing passage).
Rhinoplasty, In Depth:
In recent years, rhinoplasty has become one of the most popular facial plastic surgical procedures. Many people are unhappy with the nose they were born with, while others have had the shape of the nose distorted from an injury. Disorders of nasal breathing and sinusitis often complicate the situation. A range of techniques are ...