About Dr. Ramtin Kassir
A University of Texas at Austin graduate, Ramtin Kassir, M.D. went on to the University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston. Dr. Kassir finished his Post-Doctoral training with a Residency in Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery from the University of Texas Medical Branch, then anda Fellowship in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery from the University of South Florida. Dr. Kassir is Triple board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the American Board of Otolaryngology, American Board of Sleep Medicine, and is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
In private practice since 1997, Dr. Kassir has extensive experience in the fields of facial plastic and cosmetic surgery, endoscopic surgery and laser surgery.
Dr. Kassir maintains memberships in many professional societies, in addition to his clinical appointments, including:
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellow American College of Surgeons
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery
- American Board of Sleep Medicine
Dr. Kassir's hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, New York
- St. Joseph's Hospital system Wayne and Paterson, New Jersey
- Chilton Memorial Hospital, Pompton Plains, New Jersey
- Wayne Surgical Center, Wayne, New Jersey
As a talented sculptor and artist, Dr. Kassir feels it is important to "have an artistic eye when performing cosmetic surgery".
Dr. Kassir was chosen as "Surgeon of The World" for The Healers of the World Through Jesus Christ - a foundation that organizes medical missions in the Far East. Click here for more information.
Dr. Kassir has also been published many times in his area of expertise.